Friday 31 October 2014

Cat VS Swimming Pool By Zak G

Matt the cat hates water. He won’t drink it, he won’t groom in it and he definatley won’t go swimming in it. One day Matt walked on to the broken patio where the swimming pool was. The water was a mouldy green colour. Matt the cat jumped on to the edge of the pool and scowled. “The stupid water,” he thought to himself. “Why can’t it just leave?” Matt got mad and swung his paw at the water. He fell in. Matt lifted himself up and out of the water. He scowled and ran in side.
Thx to
Max (my cat) for inspiring me.

3 comments:

  1. Mrs Ball Team 100 Australia2 November 2014 at 01:29

    Well done Zak you have portrayed the cats actions clearly through your word choices. I like the way you added in his thoughts about the water as well. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Matt the cat!
    I hope he stay's out of the water now.
    Good word choice keep up doing this and you may become a story writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zak,

    This is a really original 100WC. I haven't read many stories written from a cat's viewpoint and I really enjoyed this. I really liked how you used a short and then a long sentence to open the story and tell us more about Matt before telling us what happened on that one day. Well done!

    ReplyDelete